About DZOFILM Vespid Cyber
Unique Data Interface function can output the focusing and aperture data which can be applied in post-production and virtual production. The lens allows auto focus and calibration with the third-party focusing system, making your shooting faster and more convenient. Currently for only DJI RS3 PRO autofocus system. More application scenarios will be supported in the future.
T 2.1 aperture guarantees a sufficient amount of light with the subject being impressively sharp yet the background soft and natural, which is consistent through all focal lengths of the Vespid groups. Uniform and constant position of focus ring and iris ring which allows the focus control can be quickly adapted after changing the lens. PL lens mount is available for DZOFILM Koop Magnetic Filter.
DZOFILM Vespid Cyber Features
- 95mm front diameter which is compatible with most matte boxes in the market
- The lens mounts are interchangeable in the field which can be easily converted from PL to EF
- Consistent mechanics as the Vespid series, exceptionally compact and lightweight, weighs within 2.64 lbs
- Uses Lemo Cable Connector (4-pin, IP50) which is splashproof and dust protected
- Operating temperature ranges between-25 Degree C and 70 Degree C
DZOFilm Vespid Cyber 50mm T2.1 PL (with extra EF-mount Tool Kit x1)