About DZOFILM Gnosis
Focusing on Details - Reframing Micro Vision
The 32/65/90mm lens allows you to get an incredible amount of detail and discover the astonishing image of the microcosm at the minimum focusing distance of 17-26cm with a 1:1/1.33:1/1.5:1 magnification ratio respectively.
Cinematic Imaging in Great Details
From the MFD to INF, Gnosis provides excellent image quality with extreme sharpness from the center of frame right out to the edges.
The color rendition is uniformly and naturally clean from in-focus to out-of-focus, presenting a stunning image rich in gradation.
DZOFILM Gnosis Features
- Original in LPL mount, with additional PL/ EF mounts
- T2.8 full aperture, smooth adjustment between T2.8 and T22
- Wider focal lengths, shorter close-up distances
- 32mm, accommodates more elements and brings dramatic creation with more tension
- 65mm, expresses the comfortable and actual image
- 90mm, exhibits a sense of compression, which provides natural and soft bokeh
- Play an important role in TVC and professional film & television production