This versatile camera cage is designed for the Panasonic GH4 and GH5 cameras. It provides a high quality aluminum, CNC-milled protective armor for your camera that has several ¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 mounting points for attaching accessories. It’s designed to fit around the camera’s hot shoe mount as well as the battery and side input/output compartments.
A detachable top handle is included and features a cold-shoe mounting point (an additional cold shoe mount is on the top of the cage itself). This handle easily slides on and off of a small NATO rail that’s attached to the top of the cage.
On the bottom of the cage is a quick release plate that is attached to a 15mm LWS baseplate. This baseplate allows you to attach various accessories via 15mm rods and can mount to a Tilta Standard Lightweight Dovetail Plate to allow you to easily slide on and off of an operating setup. The baseplate also has a lens adapter support bracket built in to allow a way to mount various lens adapters (support screws for Metabones EF and PL mount adapters are included).
The right-side wooden handle is beautifully hand-carved from Bubinga wood and features a very ergonomic design. It includes a recording run/stop button built in as well as a R/S cable of your choice. The wooden handle is attached via an Arri Standard Rosette connection on the right side of the camera.
In the box
- (1) Tilta Camera Cage for Panasonic GH Series
- (1) Camera hex screw
- (1) NATO rail for top handle
- (1) Quick release top handle with finger-tightened screw
- (1) Panasonic GH4/5 quick release plate
- (1) 15mm LWS baseplate + lens adapter support bracket
- (1) Elongated screw for Metabones EF lens adapters
- (1) Elongated screw for Metabones PL lens adapters
- (1) Top plate 15mm rod adapter
- (1) Micro HDMI plug protector
- (1) Standard HDMI plug protector
- (3) Allen keys
- (1) HDMI standard female to micro HDMI male cable
- (2) 15 x 300mm rods
- (1) Right Side Wooden Handle with R/S button
- (1) Run/stop cable for Panasonic GH4/5